How to book
1. There's a lot of classes. Filter classes by day of the week, location, instructor, class type, time of day and/or class level using the drop-down menus at the top of the timetable.
2. You can skip forward a week at a time using the NEXT button.
3. For class descriptions click on the class name. Click the BOOK button to book your selected class.
4. If you're new to Breathe a pop-up window will open where you will need to create an account. This will take less than 2 minutes. Next time you book a class you'll be prompted to login, or you can use the LOGIN button on the top right of the schedule.
5. Purchase your payment option. If you already have credits the system will recognise this.
6. Your class is booked and you will receive a confirmation email and/or text message, depending on how you've set your communication preferences during the registration process above.
Book classes on your phone
Make booking super easy by downloading the free Breathe App for iOS and Android. You can use your existing profile to login to the App.
Book up to 14 days in advance
Our scheduling system allows you to book 14 days in advance. This means each day, bookings open for the date 14 days hence.
Classes can fill so bookings are highly recommended.
If the class is full, we recommend you waitlist as there are usually a few cancellations, up to 4 hours prior to class. When you're waitlisted, if a place opens up in class you'll receive a text message.
How the waitlist works
We highly recommend that you waitlist if the class is full. Spaces frequently open up and you will be notified via email and text message. You can respond to the sms with Y to accept your place in class or N to foregoe your place in class.
Cancelling a booking
If you book a class and can’t make it, please cancel your booking.
If you are absent or cancel your group class less than 4 hours before the class start time you will be charged for the class, as it often means another Breather won't be able to attend.
1:1 sessions and Small Group Pilates require 24 hours notice for cancellation.
If you miss/late cancel 3 classes within a 4 week period you'll receive the infamous wrist slap - your booking privileges will be suspended for 1 week (you'll still be able to attend class, you just won't be able to book).